CAts world is the collection of cats making your day full of joy and love . These cats are collected all over the world to make your day and bring the funny moment with you
Saturday, 27 May 2017
Porch Decor
Whenever I go on a garden tour, I keep an eye out for a resident garden cat. Recently, in Westminster, Maryland, I spotted this charming porch decoration at a home across the street from one of the tour houses. Even though this kitty's garden was not on the tour. I think the front garden is charming and the cat adds just the right spot of interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roasted Fennel
"Sometimes snoozing in the shade of the tomatoes is the best thing to do on an extremely hot summer day." Sarah O'Neil a garde...
-
"Zen kitty." Marianne Willburn, author of the brand new book, Big Dreams, Small Garden , and a c olumnist/blogger at www.smallto...
-
Sarah the Gardener of Sarahthegardener.com shared this sweet kitty: "Toast the Cat is a sweet wee thing. We chose her from the SPCA...
-
"Isn�t he a rock star?" #SouthernCharm 's @C_Conover tells us everything about his adorable cat, Gizmo: https://t.co/PzD1ZsM4...


No comments:
Post a Comment