MowCow lawn services (https://mowcow.com/) shared this adorable photo of a sun-bathing tuxedo cat with us. "We got the kittens for Christmas. Rumble was adopted from a Renae, a warm-hearted grandmother, who fosters cats and kittens in Lynchburg, VA. Butters was adopted from the Lynchburg Humane Society, which has the coolest cat corners I've ever seen. (I can share pics if interested). The energetic kittens live with our family in Nokesville, VA. I'm waiting until they get a bit bigger before allowing them out into the gardens as I'd hate for the coyotes to get interested in them. Rumble is tuxedo, Butters the ginger."
CAts world is the collection of cats making your day full of joy and love . These cats are collected all over the world to make your day and bring the funny moment with you
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Roasted Fennel
"Sometimes snoozing in the shade of the tomatoes is the best thing to do on an extremely hot summer day." Sarah O'Neil a garde...
-
"Zen kitty." Marianne Willburn, author of the brand new book, Big Dreams, Small Garden , and a c olumnist/blogger at www.smallto...
-
Sarah the Gardener of Sarahthegardener.com shared this sweet kitty: "Toast the Cat is a sweet wee thing. We chose her from the SPCA...
-
"Isn�t he a rock star?" #SouthernCharm 's @C_Conover tells us everything about his adorable cat, Gizmo: https://t.co/PzD1ZsM4...


No comments:
Post a Comment